Xenon has the engineering resources and expertise to ensure your industrial instrumentation and automation engineering systems are designed right and operate with predictable reliability. Our team of customer-focused Engineers and Project Managers are an invaluable resource from consulting, through system engineering, integration, and commissioning.
Instrumentation & Automation Services
- Turnkey Engineering, Integration, Construction and Field Services for all instrumentation and controls applications
- PLC Programming and Design – Supporting all major PLC brands including Triconex, Triplex, Modicon, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Foxboro.
- Xenon’s TUV Certified safety engineers are eminently qualified in safety system design – SIL rated safety systems include process unit interlocks, turbo machinery protection, surge protection, and critical alarm systems
- Equipment failure and root cause analysis for instrumentation systems
- On-site instrument engineering support, including instrument specification, troubleshooting, commissioning, and equipment strategies
- Wireless Communication Systems compatible with WirelessHART, wireless Ethernet, and remote site mobile network connections
- Instrument and Control Panel Design and Fabrication
- Tank Gauging Systems – traditional tank gauging system design and installation, including modern radar and wireless tank gauging applications
- Industrial Communication Networks – Fiber and Ethernet infrastructure design for critical systems including token ring, redundant, and fail safe networks
- Wireless Ethernet Controller
- Wireless Tank Gauging Solutions
- Integrated Operator Interface Cabinet
- Safety Systems