Xenon’s in-house integration service is recognized for its quality workmanship and industry-relevant standards, including NEC and ATEX compliance. Our integration facility is located in Irvine, CA, and holds the UL508, 698A, and NNNY listings. Together with our in-house staff and strategic partners, we have many years of experience integrating industrial systems of any complexity for U.S., European and Asian markets.
Our system integration services capability is not only an integral part of our own turnkey services but is also offered as a stand-alone service for customer-engineered systems. We place the highest priority on protecting customer proprietary design concepts, and understand the importance of competitive pricing and delivering on schedule.
Typical Integration Projects Include:
- Fully integrated analyzer systems, including enclosed walk-in shelters of any size, three-sided shelters and analyzer cabinets
- Instrument and Analyzer panels
- Analyzer sample conditioning systems
- PLC, Safety and Control cabinets
- Motor Control Centers and Electrical distribution systems
Shop Certifications & Standards:
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) 508A Certification for Industrial Control Panels
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) NRBX (UL698A) Certification for Industrial Control Panels Relating to Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) NNNY Certification for Industrial Control Panels in Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- NEC & ATEX Compliance
- QAQC Testing & Inspections